I don't know much about wine. But I like to drink it every now and then. Most of the stuff that I like falls into what a lot of people are calling "Natural Wine". It's the hotness.
SO I talked with David Mitchell from Miss Wines all about his definition and he talks about his passion for history and wine.
In this conversation we get into it but what important to him is that the wines are made using natural farming, small production, and minimal interventions both in the vineyard and cellar.
We cover a whole lot of stuff from history and how it impacts winemaking and he shares some great wines in cans being made by Old Westmintser in Maryland.
Hopefully we can go on some more Wine and Cider adventures soon!
Follow MISE on
Thier Website: https://www.misewines.com
SOME OF THE THINGS WE TALK ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE:
Old Westminster: http://www.oldwestminster.com
COOKING UP A PODCAST IS AVAILABLE PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE!!!!!
LISTEN TO PAST EPISODES::
- May 24, 2018 EP///011: A Cook's Cook:::::Jamie Bissonnette May 24, 2018
- May 17, 2018 EP///010 Real and NATURAL WINE with David Mitchell May 17, 2018
- May 3, 2018 EP///009 JOHN WANG from the Food Project May 3, 2018
- Apr 24, 2018 EP///008 Spearfishing and free diving:::ANNE DOHERTY Apr 24, 2018
- Apr 11, 2018 EP///007: Coffee, Chocolate and PERU with Mateo Campesino Apr 11, 2018
- Mar 28, 2018 EP:006: Organic greens, herbs, and life : EVA SOMMARIPA Mar 28, 2018
- Mar 21, 2018 EP///005: Potatoes with Matt Linehan from Sparrow Arc Farm Mar 21, 2018
- Mar 7, 2018 EP///004: A Venetian Restaurant: SRV. with Chefs Kevin O'Donnell and Michael Lombardi JR Mar 7, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//003 BEEKEEPING, URBAN AGRICULTURE WITH BILL PERKINS Mar 5, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//001: The Mushroom Kingdom with TYLER AKABANE Mar 5, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//002: The New England Chef: JEREMY SEWALL Mar 5, 2018