Jamie Bissonnette is a cook. He’s a cook’s cook. He hustles. He gets in it. He works hard and he loves it. He won the James Beard award for Best Chef in the Northeast, he was the Food and Wine People’s Best New Chef. He is killing it. He is the chef partner of Toro in boston, NYC, Bangkok, and Dubai, Coppa in Boston and Little Donkey in Cambridge. All the restaurants are on fire. Great reviews, they’ve won all the awards.
We talk about his beginnings, where he learned valuable lessons, how he likes to travel and what he thinks of yelp.
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN TO COOKING UP A PODCAST ON:
FOLLOW JAMIE ON::
VISIT HIS RESTAURANTS:
TOTO BOSTON AND New York: http://www.toro-restaurant.com
LITTLE DONKEY: http://www.littledonkeybos.com
A BOOK JAMIE IS FEATURED IN:
READ THE NEW YORK TIMES REVIEW OF TORO NYC::
WATCH THIS REALLY SWEET VIDEO OF JAMIE ON MUNCHIES:
AND SOME VIDEOS OF HIM MAKING PAELLA::
AND THIS COOL CHEF PROFILE OF JAMIE!
- May 24, 2018 EP///011: A Cook's Cook:::::Jamie Bissonnette May 24, 2018
- May 17, 2018 EP///010 Real and NATURAL WINE with David Mitchell May 17, 2018
- May 3, 2018 EP///009 JOHN WANG from the Food Project May 3, 2018
- Apr 24, 2018 EP///008 Spearfishing and free diving:::ANNE DOHERTY Apr 24, 2018
- Apr 11, 2018 EP///007: Coffee, Chocolate and PERU with Mateo Campesino Apr 11, 2018
- Mar 28, 2018 EP:006: Organic greens, herbs, and life : EVA SOMMARIPA Mar 28, 2018
- Mar 21, 2018 EP///005: Potatoes with Matt Linehan from Sparrow Arc Farm Mar 21, 2018
- Mar 7, 2018 EP///004: A Venetian Restaurant: SRV. with Chefs Kevin O'Donnell and Michael Lombardi JR Mar 7, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//003 BEEKEEPING, URBAN AGRICULTURE WITH BILL PERKINS Mar 5, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//001: The Mushroom Kingdom with TYLER AKABANE Mar 5, 2018
- Mar 5, 2018 EP//002: The New England Chef: JEREMY SEWALL Mar 5, 2018